Website last updated: 18 May 2013 @ 13:45
Details of CSFC Membership [10 Aug @ 6:32pm]
Annual membership to the CSFC is a requirement for all players who want to play in competitive matches for the Club.
In previous seasons the club has been funded through two membership channels.
- The Civil Service Sports Council (CSSC) pays the club a grant based on the number of CSSC members in the club. Each CSSC member pays £42 a year direct to CSSC.
- Non CSSC members pay a membership fee direct to the club. Last season this was £70.
From this season onwards we are adopting a new approach in line with changes to the CSSC membership:
- All CSFC members will pay £28 to the club.
- All CSFC members who are also CSSC members will continue to pay their CSSC fees direct to the CSSC.
- All non CSSC members will pay £42 to have linked membership to the CSSC (the club will arrange for existing CSSC members to provide the linked membership).
- This approach means we will have more CSSC members in the club.
- It also ensures that all members of the club pay the same total amount each year.
- It will provide all Linked members access to CSSC venues/discounts etc.
- It will ensure the club is on a sound financial footing particularly as we face the rental increases that Kings House School will be introducing for use of the sports ground
- It helps cover the cost of your football covering, along with your match fees: - Pitches - Equipment - Balls - Kits - Entering competitions.
If you are a civil servant but not a CSSC member you should apply to become one directly, please speak to a member of the Committee.